Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm into my 7th week in sydney. work is fine. trying to work on some initiatives that can help improve CSLM and productivity. Been talking to lawrence low on the phone quite a bit. And Ranga was here last week doing a biz visit. The guy is still so sharp and can remember so many CitiPhone stuff. Lucky I prepared for the meeting, if not get sent home on next plane.

My daughters have gone home last thurs. they were here with me for 6 weeks. It was good and now apartment is really quiet w/o them. Both me and wife going thru next phase of parenthood.. the one where the kids leave home. Except that in my case its the parents that left home, kids still at home in SG.

Have not been to hunter valley yet as rec by florence. I will some time in near future. But have been to blue mts and up north to Forster - great lakes area. One nice thing is close encounter with wild dolphins.. they were swiming less than 20 m from us.. but we could not go out further cos current too strong and water too cold!

next week I'm going manila to work with the australian ops there. will probably transit at changi .. got time for a bowl of laksa and bak chor mee.

5 comments:

claudine said...

how many days in manila? :D

Jensen Loh said...

How time flies... another few weeks you will be back in SG.

Believe you will enjoy meeting some of the Phillipine Citi folks from your trip there. You can meet the the CBS team there too!

Triciaw said...

hey boss, glad you are doing well. Then again - you are the grandfather of call centre (remember???)! Catch up with you when you are back....with the ppts!

Jensen Loh said...

Boss, more updates! It is almost a month since the last update....

Planning to head Gold Coast this year end. Guess you will be home in SG by then.

Jensen Loh said...

Boss, no updates for May? I admit I have no life but to check on your blog every alternate day for your latest news!

Hope you are well and happy in Australia!