Saturday, August 23, 2008

hi everyone.
I have one more week in office next week.
Its good to see the platform stailise, so many new faces, and the senior staff all taking on more roles and responsibilities. and congrats to winning the F1 challenge. thanks for this farewell gift!

I had some requests to post pics of my phillipinnes trip. To be honest, dunno how to. so next best thing is i will send to chee peng to post.

I was watching the dvd on my farewell party last night . Watched it with my family till 230 am. I want to tell all of you how much I appreciate and am moved by the turnout and the dedications.
Cannot ask for more in a farewell party.!

Last night was also my offiicial farewell party. The SMGs were there, Jonathan was there and they had many kind words for me. Think i feel appreciated enough for all my years of dedication to the organisation.

Time to move on.

If chee peng cooperates, there will be some pics from my previous trip. Otherwise I will update again when I am travelling across Java from Sep 5th.

2 comments:

Triciaw said...

Wing Chew, reality is finally sinking in fast. 3 more days to go... and the the chapter with Citi will be considered closed. If I may say, you have ldefinitely left a legacy. Once again, thanks. I look forward to reading your blog on your adventure - so please ensure you update it regularly (looks like you can still make it in the techno world, tho ancient in age - hahaha). ...... LTC's daughter

Unknown said...

Hello boss

Be early tomorrow and say good bye to all. Somehow tomorrow will be the shortest 8-hour day ever! Don't be too emo...just think of the mountains you are going to conquer..: )