Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hi everyone! I managed to get into the site. Thanks again for the farewell party. I was completely surprised.. and honoured that so many of you turned up.. both past and present. In particular, Raymond who flew back for this. Raymond, together with Sally who was also present, were really the founders of CitiPhone. I am deeply honoured by their presense.

I have yet to get the complete info on who the organisers of the party are, but I suspect its jessie, li li , yan and chee peng( none from present CitiPhone team cos they are too busy answering calls). Thanks for doing this. My family and I are truly indebted . When I finally get the full list, I will thank each of you personally.

Also thanks to all the performers, poet , poem readers, strip tease bidders, manthing gang...Appreciate your dedications, stories, songs and messages for me. At many points I was moved to near tears.

Finally, to all of you who were there on friday.. your presense, well wishes, hugs, handshakes.. and compilation of messages and pics in the scrapbook.. priceless.

Ok, now for some update. I just did a short trip to endau -rompin national park in Johore to meet up with a guide whom we had known for many years. He is not only an excellent guide, he is also a great cook. And he serves the best jungle BBQ orang asli style.. complete with different sambals to go with the food. Am planning a tour package with him that includes trekking, swimming,kayaking and eating goumet BBQ in the pristine jungle and river system in endau-rompin national park.

Next up is Phillipines where I'm going on Thursday. Will climb Mt Mayon .. its the volcano with the most perfect cone. Its a trophy climb. Will be back to celebrate national day. Bye.

1 comment:

Triciaw said...

Hi Boss, glad you had a good time. The organisers did a fantastic job (LiLi, Jessie and gang) - I enjoyed myself (tho' with a little mixed feelings over the main purpose of the event).
Nonetheless, have a good trip and I look forward to seeing you back in the office.....for the final 2 weeks. *sob sob*
God Bless.